Re: [IP] Frio Wallet

> I hate to keep bugging every one about this again. I still never heard
> anything about my pump wallet from Frio. I ordered a large wallet and
> no place to type in the for a pump instructions and I think the order went
> through. I never got a order confirmation from them so I am not sure what
> going on. I contacted them 4 time and never got a answer.  Carl Willcock

I had the same problem and sent an e-mail to email @ redacted

I got a response. They basically said I could modify my original order
(which had not been processed) or send a new order with the pump verbage. I
did the latter and got my Frio for a pump (but not the color I asked for).
Good products but IMO they need to work on customer service and make their
Web site more "user friendly".