Re: [IP] Diabetes Found Not to Be a Disability

>So, is this to say they somehow determined that carbohydrate metabolism is
>not a major life activity? I would like to see that ruling. Liz

No, I think what they decided is that since he can take insulin to
"correct" his carbohydrate metabolism, it is not substantially
limited.  Nevermind that WalMart didn't want to let the guy take his
insulin, sounds like a big Catch 22 to me.  It just goes back to the old
idea that a lot of non-D's have... "oh you have diabetes, well then you
just (1) take a shot, or (2) take a pill and you're ok..." *sigh*