[IP] Frio Wallet

I hate to keep bugging every one about this again. I still never heard
anything about my pump wallet from Frio. I ordered a large wallet and found
no place to type in the for a pump instructions and I think the order went
through. I never got a order confirmation from them so I am not sure what is
going on. I contacted them 4 time and never got a answer. I ordered it from
( Totally Cool LTD Haverfordwest United Kingdom.) Has any one ordered from
there and if so did you get a order conformation and how long did it take to
get it from them if you are in the USA. I am trying to get this in a hurry
because I am having a lot of heat problems with my insulin.
Carl Willcock