[IP] Re:Kids and Sites

From: "Debi B" <email @ redacted>
........removing it was a "pain" and he screamed I used the Unisolve (guess
not
using right so any offer of iinfo PLEASE HELP ...

Debi,
I use the Detachol and it does a great job of removing all the residue.  Cory
has now started placing a Tegaderm patch under his site and that doesn't
leave any residue.  He was having a lot of problems keeping his sites in but
using the Tegaderm has taken care of that problem plus it makes the removal
so much easier.
Susan S.