[IP] Re: Dark devises

On 7/26/02 8:34 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> From: Jonathan <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #486
> Carin,
> I just received my blue one. last week. I really like it. I'm wary of clear
> - - sometimes I like clear cases, sometimes not. Charcoal - well, I'm tired
> of having black and charcoal devices.
> Jonathan

I have to agree, things can look so somber and "Borg-like". I like the
Animas and even the Disetronics for their pump 'skins' with dicor on them. I
will be eventually...(VERY eventually...) getting an iBook and I notice
Apple's computers all seem to be in a snow white/pearl colour phase. This I
like (Although dark colors hide fingerprint marks <G>), as it just looks
less 'severe' and yet gets the job done.

*I* feel if one is attached to something like a pump, it should be
aesthetically pleasing to the eye as well.

Pocket PC Use Windows CE, Home users, are using ME and business users use
NT. So if you are using Windows, you can get into CE ME NT which can become
very heavy. <VBG>

Jenny Sutherland