Re: [IP] Financial donations to IP

On 26 Jul 2002 at 18:43, Sam wrote:

> At 06:05 PM 7/26/2002 Rodney Mead wrote:
>  >Pumpers and Friends,
>  > George & Brian, there must be some problems with the E-mail Servers still
>  >because I have send things last week, and again today 2 times and have not
>  >seen my own posts. In the last 24 hour I have only gotten 20 e-mails from the
>  >servers. If you have had a problem with anything on IP: you need to write to
>  >HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
> Besides the hard-drive crash last week, the mail server was caught in a
> loop caused by some bogus email addresses over the last two days, while
> Michael was out of town. So, yes, we have had a lot of problems recently.

Ah, yes the old bogus address sending to another bogus address trick.  Maxwell Smart would have had the answer to that in his shoe!    ;>)

But seriously, the HELP@insulin-pumpers.org  address HAS been functioning.  It did get slowed down by the Mail Server doing all the "bogus" work, but HELP mail does
go through.  I know there have been a lot of messages that didn't get through to the Main List as some of them were mine.  I am personally responding to anyone who has
written to HELP in the last few days, so if you wrote (more than 2 hours ago) and haven't heard from me, then write again.  It WILL be taken care of.  We do NOT ignore
anyone!  (unless your address is bogus)   :>o