Re: [IP] Financial donations to IP

At 06:05 PM 7/26/2002 Rodney Mead wrote:
 >Pumpers and Friends,
 > George & Brian, there must be some problems with the E-mail Servers still
 >because I have send things last week, and again today 2 times and have not
 >seen my own posts. In the last 24 hour I have only gotten 20 e-mails from the
 >servers. If you have had a problem with anything on IP: you need to write to

Besides the hard-drive crash last week, the mail server was caught in a
loop caused by some bogus email addresses over the last two days, while
Michael was out of town. So, yes, we have had a lot of problems recently.

Since, Michael has no on-site backup help, we do the best we can. Running a
group like this with just volunteer help sometimes has some real disadvantages.

Sam Skopp