Re: [IP] Financial donations to IP

Pumpers and Friends,
 George & Brian, there must be some problems with the E-mail Servers still
because I have send things last week, and again today 2 times and have not
seen my own posts. In the last 24 hour I have only gotten 20 e-mails from the
servers. If you have had a problem with anything on IP: you need to write to
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

but I've tried emailing
> >email @ redacted twice with no response. I have been making monthly contributions
>
> We recently have been having MAJOR problems with the Servers and some email
may
> have not made it to us (exp if it has been in the last few days)
>
> I will forward your message to Michael the List Owner.

And besides, the address is  ~  HELP@insulin-pumpers.org  ~   ANY other
address will NOT be delivered to us.

George
(who has spent 2 of the last 3 weeks working the HELP desk)

REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                     Rodney