[IP] Financial donations to IP

I'm sorry to send this to the entire group but I've tried emailing
email @ redacted twice with no response. I have been making monthly contributions
to IP with my credit card but my financial circumstances have changed and
I can no longer afford to donate any money. How do I get IP to stop
charging my credit card? So far, I have made 3 unwanted contributions
because of the lack of a response from the administrators.  It's very
frustrating to see another charge I can't afford on my credit statement
every month.
Sara Molyneaux