Re:[IP] Carrying Case

I carry an AmeriBag Healthy Back Bag - I think it's the medium size. I
bought my first, and second, from a Nicholas Luggage and Gifts, in the
Kansas City area for around $50. They are online at http://www.ameribag.com.

My bag holds:

         2 Paradigm Reservoirs
         2 QuikSets
         QuikSerter
         6 Alcohol Swabs
         6 IV Preps
         Palm IIIe
         Accu-Chek Complete
         Frio DuoPen Insulin Pouch (with one of my old pens, and my Humalog
vial)
         3-4 Syringes
         6-8 Ketostix in foil
         Extra vial of 50 Accu-Chek Comfort Curve strips
         4-8 Energizer AAA cells
         Altoids
         Eclipse Gum package
         Passport
         Business card case (holds membership cards, SubClub cards, etc.)
         Nutritional Guides from Subway, McDonald's, Wendy's, and Burger King
         Tube of glucose tablets (Walmart Orange)
         2 Chewy Granola bars, just in case
         3-4 Sharpies (black, plus green, red, and usually blue)
         Fat permanent marker
         Nokia 5190 phone
         Personal Pack of Kleenex
         Pump/Diabetes Logbook
         2 Zip disks with business info

I carry it everywhere, of course, yet my masculinity is rarely questioned.

Jonathan
Type 1, dx'd 11/17/1990, pumping since 7/24/2002
In Kansas City, MO (or thereabouts)