[IP] Mobility International USA

Hello Pumper friends,

I wanted to introduce you to an organization called Mobility International
USA, National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange.  They advise,
support and find placements for people who would like to volunteer, study
and work internationally.  They have a publication called AWAY which stands
for A World Awaits You that has stories of people who have traveled with
certain physical challenges.  The latest issue features a story about a Type
1 college student who lived and studied in China for a semester.  You can
read the article on the website, or you can email them to receive a free
copy of the publication. Of course, you may also send them a donation...
they are a non-profit org and are always looking for support!

Having spent all of my 10 diabetic years traveling to developing countries
and managing my dificult-to-manage diabetes in some funny cultural
situations, I would not hesitate in encouraging anyone to travel
internationally.  If anyone wants to chat about this, please email me.
Mobility International USA's website is www.miusa.org FYI.

hope everyone's wonderful!
always pumping along...

You got tuh go there, tuh know there.