Re: [IP] Re: Kids and pumps

Hey Susan I am so glad I am not the only parent going thru this. Even though
Ricky has just started he is favoring his belly and of course that is the
place that has the most problem with sticking cuz of pants /undies etc etc
but I finally got him to use the back of his arms and of course first time
removing it was a "pain" and he screamed I used the Unisolve (guess not
using right so any offer of iinfo PLEASE HELP ) but let me know how ou are
doing with sites Susan Take care and talk to you soon :) email @ redacted
www.angelfire.com/ok/rickysrobots

 > -  My question is how do these kids not run out of usable area?

Cory began pumping at 11 and he can get his sites farther back on his sides
than most adults I'm sure.  I guess kids are very flexible.  His CDE said he
needed at least 20 sites for rotation and he can get those. Of course
smaller
children have less area so they often use the back side and the legs.  The
biggest problem we have is not that he doesn't have enough area but that he
has preferred areas that he uses too frequently.  I have to continually
instruct him to use a different site.
Susan S.

Love to hear from you so write soon
Debi