Re: [IP] Re:Life Insurance for a 16 year old pumper

Not Sure if you will recieve this on the email post or not this is first try
I am doing BUT I have tried to get insurance for my son (10) and they say NO
YOU CANT HAVE IT :( HE IS A KID FOR GOODNESS SAKE my advice now to any
parent (child good health or not) GET INSURANCE WHEN THEY ARE BORN (gerber
has a great program) Im now wishing I had done it then but alas one of those
should of could of might of but never got around to it. If you guys do know
of somewhere please let me know at email @ redacted SUBJECT Insurance for
Ricky Thanks and KEEP PUMPIN'

 > Have any of you tried to get insurance for your children while they are
in
 > good control and so they will have a better chance a decent rates?
 > Any other companies I should try?  Types of policies?
 >
 > Thank you for any input
 >
 > Carlen

Check out Transamerica. Bought $300K at age 40 (T1 since 6) at reasonable
rate. Requires exam & A1C. State Life also issued policy for me at somewhat
higher rate. Also required exam. Expect that no matter what company you go
with to pay approx. double "normal" premium. (If you find something less,
please post!) Of course, all this assumes good control and no other
significant health problems.

JP

Love to hear from you so write soon
Debi