Re: [IP] please remove from list for one week

At 05:38 PM 7/25/2002 Molly Rankin wrote:
 >please remove me from the IP list until 8/3-- but make sure to put me back
 >on! :) i will be working at a diabetes camp until then and won't be able to
 >check my e-mail. thank you...
 >22, dx. 1982, pumping 2 months!

If you wish to be removed from the list, either permanently or temporarily,
please see the footer that appears below every message. It says: "for HELP
or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org"  The main
list is the wrong place for these messages.

Sam Skopp