[IP] Walmart

Laura wrote in regards to a post on an employer
finding diabetes was not a disability for an
employment filing>>>
>>Makes me have second thoughts about shopping at
>>WalMart.....even though
>>they do have great prices on a lot of things....
>>
>>Laura

I'm finding price is not everything. I'll pay a bit
more to support local or smaller "shops" if the
customer service is better. Not that it makes a dent
in Walmart's pocketbook.....but just maybe enough
people will come around to my way of thinking
someday....
kat