[IP] Re: Diabetes Found Not to Be a Disability

>>>'m a little confused.  This guy's employer wanted him to work 10 hour
shifts with no lunch break?  Wouldn't that be illegal whether he had
diabetes or not?  <snip> Laura >>>

What confused me, was the complainant shut down the pharmacy for 30 min to
do this. Is the only pharmacist they have? Is it not covered with
assistants? Often when I go to get an Rx I'm told *it'll be xx minutes* and
I go shopping. An assistant could take fills and refills, state that, and
often they will fill an order BUT the *real* pharmacist has to okay it
before it leaves the window. Wal*Mart is certainly large enough to have this
kind of coverage during lunch hour/breaks!

If you're too open-minded your brains will fall out