[IP] RE: Paradigm colors

I had a blue 507c for four+ years.  When I upgraded to the Paradigm a few
weeks ago, I got the clear just for a change.  I like the clear a) just
because it's kind of cool looking and b) it's easier to check for leaking
after I take the pump into the pool.

That's my $.02,

and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss