[IP] Re: Diabetes Found Not to Be a Disability

>This guy's employer wanted him to work 10 hour shifts with no lunch

I was wondering about this myself.  Does it mean that this person was the
only person on the clock for the whole day including over the lunch hour in
the pharmacy?  It seems to me that even in small pharmacies there are often
at least two, and anywhere there's a Wal-Mart there's bound to be high
customer traffic and therefore many pharmacists???

Tavia Rodrmguez