Re: [IP] Re:Life Insurance for a 16 year old pumper

> Have any of you tried to get insurance for your children while they are in
> good control and so they will have a better chance a decent rates?
> Any other companies I should try?  Types of policies?
> Thank you for any input
> Carlen

Check out Transamerica. Bought $300K at age 40 (T1 since 6) at reasonable
rate. Requires exam & A1C. State Life also issued policy for me at somewhat
higher rate. Also required exam. Expect that no matter what company you go
with to pay approx. double "normal" premium. (If you find something less,
please post!) Of course, all this assumes good control and no other
significant health problems.