[IP] Re:paradigm colors

Carin,    I received my Paradigm 2 weeks ago.  There were 5 of us plus the
trainer at the table.  There were 3 charcoals, 1 clear and 1 blue.  We were
all comparing them and checking out the different colors and how they looked
with the back light, buttons, etc.  Well the clear consensus was that the
charcoal was most professional and had the most snoot value; the clear was
airy and looked like it probably weighed a little less; and the blue was
coolest and most suave but maybe kinda showoffy.  I have the cool blue.