[IP] Re: Diabetes Found Not to Be a Disability

I'm a little confused.  This guy's employer wanted him to work 10 hour
shifts with no lunch break?  Wouldn't that be illegal whether he had
diabetes or not?  I can't imagine ANY employee functioning all that well
after 10 hours with no break!  Since he wasn't able to sue under the
ADA, maybe he could sue them for illegal labor practices?

That notwithstanding, it is a little disturbing to think that it's
perfectly legal to discriminate against people whose medical conditions
aren't "limiting" enough to be a disability (in the opinion of whatever
court you're appearing before).

Makes me have second thoughts about shopping at WalMart.....even though
they do have great prices on a lot of things....