Re: [IP] Postprandial

>>>It seems like most of us do our check 2 hours after finishing - but I
think the KEY is to be consistent. Either 2 hours after finishing or 2 hours
after the first bite (unless of course you are feeling funky and think you
messed up the bolus and need to checksooner!)>>>

When do *grazers* check? I've seen someone with food going in for four
hours. What about buffet parties, etc.? YMMV (~_^)

Give a man a fish and he'll have a good meal; give him a PC with e-mail and
you'll never see him again