[IP] reverse correction bolus

I've been a long-time lurker since I started pumping in
May of '99.
I recently had a re-education class and heard about a
reverse correction bolus. I'm still working on basal (i
have 8 basals now) testing and find that I drop below 50
at least 2x a day.

The formula has several variables -
-amount you correct for (140)
-amount of insulin (based on C/I factor)
-diffence between low bs and correction #

I think I'm leaving something out. Maybe sensitivity

I have the exact formula scribbled on the back on one of
my diabetes tomes. I can't find it. I think the cat is
sleeping on it.

I find that taking half of the bolus works okay.
Yesterday @ 5pm, I was 52, I had 118 carbs of CHO
divided that by 15 and got 3.9 (I gave myself 4u) At
7pm, I was 147.

Thanks, Charlie

Thanks to IP, I didn't have a mild coronary infarction
the first time I had a gusher. :)