[IP] new a1c

Hi all:
Got to see endo yesterday and a1c was down to 8.4 from 9.4 last time around.
I've experimented a lot over the past three months and found that I need to
use different insulin/carb ratios for each meal.  That surprised the endo
but she said if it works, that's fine.

I told her my main problem now is that when I get a "bad site" it throws my
#'s off horribly for at least one full day and that next time around, we
should be seeing even better #'s.

My thyroid levels were extremely low as well and she has changed dosage and
said that would throw off my #'s as well.  Have to go for blood test in a
month to see if that is straightened out and hopefully my hair will stop
falling out as well :)

Kathy B.