[IP] Re: paradigm colors

> Hi all- Ok let me seem vain here for a minute-indulge me.....I am
> getting my
> paradigm pump upgrade on Saturday ..I ordered the blue color and now
> am not
> certain if that is my "favorite"- it may be too late to change the
> order- I
> would like to hear from others who have the paradigm and find out what
> color
> they have and if they are happy with it. I love all the options that
> the
> Paradigm offers, and will be satisfied even if it was in a cow
> pattern- but I
> am musing....Thanks!

I have the "charcoal" Paradigm, and I went through a similar thing when
I first got it -- I started wondering if maybe I should have gotten the
clear one instead.  I never got to physically "see" any of the pumps
before I ordered, so that made it hard to judge.  And I also think part
of it (for me) was that starting pumping was such a big thing, I had to
have second thoughts about *something*!  LOL   But,  I've been very
happy with the one I have.  If I had the option to change colors now,
I'm not ssure if I'd do it or not.  Hope you end up liking your