[IP] paradigm clip?

I just recieved my new paradigm minimed pump and am very happy with it.  My
507c has a removable clip on it and the paradigm just has a big plastic
thing with a clip attached.  Has anyone with a paradigm gotten or heard of
just a single clip without the big plastic harness?  It kinda defeats the
purpose of a smaller pump to make it bigger (in my opinion).
Any ideas or info would be greatly appreciated.