[IP] Re:paradigm colors

Hi all- Ok let me seem vain here for a minute-indulge me.....I am getting my
paradigm pump upgrade on Saturday ..I ordered the blue color and now am not
certain if that is my "favorite"- it may be too late to change the order- I
would like to hear from others who have the paradigm and find out what color
they have and if they are happy with it. I love all the options that the
Paradigm offers, and will be satisfied even if it was in a cow pattern- but I
am musing....Thanks!
Pumps Away!