Re: [IP] Definition of pumps

All the pump companies are on the 'net. www.minimed.com (for the 508 and
the Paradigm)and www.animascorp.com ( for the R-1000)

Those are 2 of the available companies, check it out.

Michel

>From: "Julie Keesey" >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] Definition of pumps >Date: Wed, 24
Jul 2002 17:38:52 -0500 > >My daughter will be starting the pump next
week. We are already >getting lots of questions from family and friends
(most seem to >think this is something that is implanted). I was
wondering if >anyone could recommend an internet site or other reading
material >that would have a BRIEF description of the pump, how it works,
etc. >that I could email to friends and relatives. Thanks! > > >