[IP] Definition of pumps

My daughter will be starting the pump next week.  We are already getting
lots of questions from family and friends (most seem to think this is
something that is implanted).  I was wondering if anyone could recommend an
internet site or other reading material that would have a BRIEF description
of the pump, how it works, etc. that I could email to friends and relatives.