[IP] Re: At home A1C

Thank you for the correction, I appreciate it!  Remember, I said it was only
what I remembered, no promise of accuracy!!  Sorry for the mistake!!! I
promise to make many, many more of them (just to keep you all on your toes
of course!!) :)  and, btw, take pride when you know the 'right' answer!!!
You will not seem like a 'know it all" or 'nit-picky'!!!!  remember how much
baloney we all have had to sift through to get to all of our 'right'

is anyone else receiving 4 emails at a time from me?  if so, i'll just
switch to silent reader and not post anymore!!!!
Tavia Rodrmguez