Re: [IP] Silly MiniMed supply question..

In a message dated 7/23/2002 8:13:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< but do any of you who order directly from MM and have
 insurance pay 100% for supplies, order  your supplies from MM's website, or
 do you have to call their 800#? >>

    I prefer to order from MiniMed website myself, and have had very good
luck with ordering supplies that way. My insurance pays 70%, MiniMed then
sends me the bill for the remainder.
    Jan G.