[IP] Football camp!!

Anybody have any ideas on what to do with the pump during football? My son
(soon to be 16) started football camp on Monday. He doesn't want to wear his
pump during contact, but it's too long to have it off. Came home last night
close to 500 bs. This morning he was 66 at 7:00 am. Had a BK sausage biscuit
for breakfast and didn't bolus for it, he went to lifting and then ran at
the end -- at 11:00 he was 414!! I don't know if he is rebounding or what.
He wore his pump this morning. Anybody have any ideas? He starts two a days
in a week. You can email me privately if the whole list doesn't want to
know. Thanks,
Susie mom to Bobby 7/86 dx. 8/97