RE: [IP] 180 units clarified

>>>I missed the first post - there was a local hiccup in some system.  If
you're using a Minimed 507 or 508, there's a small plastic thingie (I can't
remember what they call it!) near the front end of the reservoir on the
pump.  You should have a little tool to remove it, but if not, give it a
good twist counterclockwise and it will come out.  Then you'll be able to
use the full volume of the reservoir.
Jim Handsfield>>>

The original post was something about not wanting to remove that thingie to
not get poked with the Leur Lock. YMMV (~_^)

You can get used to anything - even hanging, if you hang long enough.