RE: [IP] 180 units clarified

Kathie writes:

> pump it contains a little under 160 units.  It will not fit at 180
> units.  Am I doing something wrong?

I missed the first post - there was a local hiccup in some system.  If
you're using a Minimed 507 or 508, there's a small plastic thingie (I can't
remember what they call it!) near the front end of the reservoir on the
pump.  You should have a little tool to remove it, but if not, give it a
good twist counterclockwise and it will come out.  Then you'll be able to
use the full volume of the reservoir.

Jim Handsfield