[IP] Gorilla Snat Reactions

OK guys, I need some ideas.    Zachary (12) swims 6 day a week for
anywhere from 2-6 hours per day.     We were loosing his ports every
1-2 days.      Many advised getting Gorilla Snot (aka Mastisol, aka Tincture
of Benzoin).    We did for the past two weeks.    We've been doing the Prep
pads and drying, then the Gorilla Snot and drying.     Ports were staying on
better, 2-3 days.

HOWEVER,  for the last 7-8 days, the sites has started reacting.    Red
raised area the size that we painted the GS on.    Oldest ones are getting
smaller and fading a little, but last two are still bright red.

I'm guessing hes allergic to it (has never reacted to Prep Pads).    I've got
the list Michael provides of stuff to try, but I'm looking for a quick answer

without wasting the rest of the summer, or money I can't take away from
groceries to try out too many items.   Ideas?

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO