[IP] Re: 180 units

> I have a MM 507C.  I keep the luer neck in the pump.  When I place the
> reservoir in the pump it contains a little under 160 units.  It will not
> at 180 units.  Am I doing something wrong?

I, too, have a 507C and if you fill it to 180u, then push the 20u through
the 42" tubing *by hand* you will then have 160u left after putting the
reservoir inside the pump. Some people let the pump prime the 20u, but that
depletes the batteries earlier and takes quite awhile. Pushing it through by
hand, then when lowering the levers against the plunger, prime until you see
a sufficient drip come out the end - sometimes that's just 0.5u. HTH (~_^)

Don't ever follow someone else's system to be less of a problem; make your
own system to eliminate your problems ~ George Lovelace