[IP] Silly MiniMed supply question..

This may sound dumb, but do any of you who order directly from MM and have
insurance pay 100% for supplies, order  your supplies from MM's website, or
do you have to call their 800#?  I was just wondering, because instead of
calling and saying I want 2 boxes of quick sets and 3 boxes of sils, and
trying to explain I want different tubing lenths, etc, it would be easier if
I could just pick and choose what I wanted to when it was time to order
every 3 months... any thoughts on this?  I suppose I could always ask MM,
but since I don't have any other reason to call them at the moment, I
thought I'd ask everyone here :-)

Sarah (Only 4 more days until I get my new Paradigm!)