[IP] Re: Kids and pumps

> -  My question is how do these kids not run out of usable area?

Cory began pumping at 11 and he can get his sites farther back on his sides
than most adults I'm sure.  I guess kids are very flexible.  His CDE said he
needed at least 20 sites for rotation and he can get those. Of course smaller
children have less area so they often use the back side and the legs.  The
biggest problem we have is not that he doesn't have enough area but that he
has preferred areas that he uses too frequently.  I have to continually
instruct him to use a different site.
Susan S.