Re: [IP] coffee shops

It depends what kind you get and how much milk is in it, or how much you add,
if any. I think iced lattes and cappucinos have about 1 cup of milk, so this
would be about 13 grams of carbs. A plain iced coffee with no milk (an
Americano), has almost no carbs, but I've heard a lot of people say that they
still have to bolus for coffee, as it raises their bs. I get an iced
Americano and add a little bit of milk and usually bolus around .5 for this.