[IP] RE: Lab Tests

True thyroid problems are common with diabetics, I for one have
hyperthyroidism, I over produce the hormone which caused me to lose alot of
weight and my BG's went nuts, I am now on Tapazole to control the situation, I
have been told that the long term effect of tapazole is that the thyroid will
turn to under active and I will have to switch drugs again, but so far so

As far as physicals, I have had only one in the last 5 years, But I think my
doctor told me when I turn 40, I should have them more frequently, really not