[IP] Re: so sensitive to the highs-- please help!

> <SNIP> the Dr. told him that this strange feeling was that his bg
> levels were normal and since he hadn't felt normal in so long it would
> weird...I always thought that was funny :O)

It was explained to me it's like someone living in Alaska (high BGs) and
really enjoying it. Then, they get transferred to Florida (low BGs). Ask
them how they like it and they don't!! Well, ask them two years later
(sooner for pumpers, I hope) how they like Florida and they love it. It
takes the body a bit to adjust. It is better to have higher target ranges at
first to make the user more comfortable. (~_^)

There are those who don't know and don't know they don't know; there are
those who don't know and know they don't know; there are those who know and
don't know they know; and there are those who know and know they know.
(please don't ask how I know this)