RE: [IP] Waterslides and pumps

I went to a water park in Disney World in Orlando a while back and had my
pump (then a 507c) in a SportsGuard.  I had no trouble with the site,
infusion set, pump, or the SportsGuard - and did some of the BIG slides and
some body surfing.  For me, it was worth keeping the pump on (and not
trouble at all) rather than disconnecting and worrying about how high I was
going during that time.

SportsGuard tip:  Buy the little travel size tube of regular Vasoline and
apply a thin coat on the underside edge of the lid.  Never had it leak on me
once when I did that.

and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss