[IP] Infusion Sets

Another thought:  if he is using saline right now and not insulin, the
saline also stung a lot for me...unsure whether it was just the saline, or
the agitation from kinked tubes.

If your child is muscular, make sure to hold (pinch up) fat during the
insertion time and only release the fat AFTER you remove the insertion
needle.  otherwise, it will definately hurt!!!!!  let me know if you have
any questions about any of my ramblings!!!

Tavia Rodrmguez