[IP] Reservoirs

I also re-use my reservoirs, but usually only once or twice. I have to change
every three days because I use around 90 units per day, plus I usually get
site irritation around that time anyway.  I have sometimes lasted 4 days on
one site.
I wish I could use the less insulin.  I would love to be able to fit the
reservoir completely inside the pump so that nothing pokes at me (MM 508), but
I don't like having to mess with premature refills and I can't seem to get my
insulin usage much lower unless I just don't eat.
I guess you can't have it both ways.  If you want a small pump, you can't fit
a large full reservoir inside.   sigh...

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green KY
Who thinks it would be cool not to have a pokey reservoir