[IP] Urine tests

WOnder if anyone out there might help me understand a bit about protein and blood in the urine.   Patient is on a insulin pump having success but slow (only been on it for 4 months) also has had a liver transplant about 2 years ago the labs for that have been good.   Now this has occured.  Has had Diabetes for over 10 years as well with poor control due to the many other illnesses. Very compliant though.   Wondering if it could be the many meds or what.  I guess we all know diabetes can be hard on the kidneys dont we.  THanks so much

Can a Web portal forever change your life?
Win up to $25 Million on iWon - click here!