Re: [IP] coffee shops

Most restaurants / coffee shops have a sheet that lists nutritional
information. I believe it is a health department requirement in most
places. Our Starbucks had a little trouble finding it, but they did. I
won't try to give you carb counts, because I don't remember. A grande
carmel machiato (our daughter's favorite) was a shocking number of carbs.

Kay