[IP] nerve leg pain question

Does anyone have nerve and leg pain on the side of the insertion site?
I've been to a neurolgist and he put me on neutron 100 mg 3xs a day. But
it has not helped. It is a numbing/tingling pain that comes and goes. At
first, it was only on the left side, but now the right side hurts as
well. I use the minimed 508 with the softset micro insertion sets. I've
been pumping for 1 1/2 years and at first I did not have this pain. Help!

Any input would be helpful.