Re: [IP] Carrying Case

I bought a erunner that is like a datebook. Black and small. It has a place
for my PDA and I use a Precision Xtra meter. I also use this to carry my
insulin and other supplies like strips, needle, credit card, check book. It
is my wallet. To carry my meter in it I called Precision's company and asked
for a extra case which they nicely sent me for free. I cut apart the section
that holds the meter and glued it to a divider that is rigid that came with
the dayrunner. Then used a 3 hole puncher to punch appropriate holes to
insert it in the notebook section of the dayrunner. I have used this for
over a year. The whole thing zips around so nothing is lost.

I found mine in OfficeMax but have seen others in Staples.
Hope this helps

What does anyone