[IP] 180 units

email @ redacted writes:

> Why do you only draw 180 units?? - - -why not 300??
I keep the little luer neck thing in the pump. TO put in 300 units, you have
to take that out, but then the reservoir and the tubing connection sticks up
out of the top of the pump and it pokes me in the ribs.  More importantly, if
I only had to refill the reservoir once every 10 days, I would be more
tempted to try and get away with fewer site changes.  Now, living in Arizona,
I guess it is probably a better idea not to be carrying all that extra
insulin around in this heat...less in there to go bad, ya know? 180 units
will last me about 5 days anyway