[IP] Carrying Case

I just started using the Freestyle Tracker last week.  I had some initial
issues with it, but it is working great now.  My problem is that I can't
find a carrying case that will fit it along with all the other stuff I
carry.  I carry the Tracker (basically a PDA with about an inch thing
sticking out of the top of it), the regular Freestyle (two by 3 inch about)
as a backup, a few paper items (the programming and alarm cards for all my
stuff, as well as identification cards and my basal profile), a bottle or
two of insulin, a few backup syringes, a cold pack for the insulin, usually
two bottles of strips (the Freestyle strip bottles are about 2 inches high
and about an inch thick), my pump remote, extra batteries for the pump, the
remote, and the Freestyle (the Tracker is rechargeable), an ear plug case,
the extra battery pack for my pump, the test solution for the meters, and
various small cleaning and maintenance utensils for the pump (small
items).  Other items include my lipstick, a compact, and a few mints
individually wrapped.  So, what container would anyone suggest that would
fit all this?  I currently use the MEDport daily organizer, but it is too
small for the PDA.  I bought on line a 50Fifty supply case, but it doesn't
have a good place to hold my insulin, and I don't like the way it opens
(everything would fall out if I opened it all the way).  What does anyone
who uses a PDA use?  Is there a FAQ I can reference?
Alicia Kost, Type 1 for 18 years, no complications, on Minimed 508 for 6
months (on 507 for 5 years before that)